Monastery of Saint John (the Divine's ) at Melivoia

It is located on a very beautiful spot with a lovely view of the Aegean Sea. Besides an inscription in its nave that dates from 1776, there are religious paintings in its Sanctuary that date from 1860. The church is cruciform and has three domes.
8rhsk_mnhmeia_monh_agiou iwannh_8eologou_melivoias 8rhsk_mnhmeia_monh_agiou iwannh_8eologou_melivoias2 8rhsk_mnhmeia_monh_agiou iwannh_8eologou_melivoias3
Copyright Περιφέρεια Θεσσαλίας - Περιφερειακή Ενότητα Λάρισας - Created by itbiz